Monday, October 29, 2007

Shannon: Allestads' Open House


Roger and Melissa Allestad would like to invite everyone to their open house this Saturday from 3-6 pm. Since she probably doesn't have time to send out an invitation, she thought this might be the best way to get the news out to everyone.

If you've been to their house before, this new one is just down the street from the old house. Go south on Home Acres Road. It's a big white house with a white picket fence (how appropriate for Melissa, don't you think? :) on the right just before the bend, and she says it's the only white house on the road.

I'm going to send out the actual address in a general email (I'm reluctant to post addresses and phone numbers on the internet, you know?) so if you don't receive one soon, let me know and I'll add you to my email list. Also, their phone number is in the directory.

They always decorate everything so homey and warm. I can't wait to see this new place. Hope to see you all there!

No comments: