Thursday, January 24, 2008

Cora: Monthly Calendar

Hello ladies!

Can you believe January is almost over and February is just around the corner? Pastor Dave was just talking last night about how fast time goes by and reminded us that every day should count for the Lord.

Here is the calendar for February:

February 12 - Fruit of the Spirit Study - Joy - church office at 6:30
February 26 - Fruit of the Spirit Study - Peace - church office at 6:30

Also, remember the retreat at The Homestead is coming up in April!

"Show me, O Lord, my life's end and the number of my days; let me know how fleeting is my life. You have made my days a mere handbreadth; the span of my years is as nothing before you. Each man's life is but a breath. Man is a mere phantom as he goes to and fro: He bustles about, but only in vain; he heaps up wealth, not knowing who will get it. But now, Lord, what do I look for? MY HOPE IS IN YOU." - Psalm 39: 4-7

No comments: